Prospective students are cordially invited to Be a Blue Jay for a Day! Shadows will spend the day at MHC Academy and experience our classes and facilities firsthand.
Parents, please complete the form below to request a shadow visit. After submitting your request, you will receive a phone call from our Director of Admissions to confirm the details of your daughter's visit. During this call, the Director of Admissions will ask questions to learn more about your daughter to ensure her shadow day is tailored to her individual interests and hobbies.
Tips for a Successful Shadow Day
- Please arrive at 7:45 am on your scheduled shadow day and report to the main lobby where the Director of Admissions will greet you.
- Pick up is at 2:15 pm unless otherwise arranged. Pick up is in the main lobby.
- Lunch will be provided. Please confirm your selection with the Admissions Office at least one day prior to your visit.
- Visiting students are asked to wear their current school uniform. Students who do not wear uniforms should dress neatly and appropriately for a Catholic school setting.
- Students may be asked to complete a survey about their shadow experience. Responses are used to improve the shadow program for future visitors. If you do not wish your daughter to participate in this survey, please indicate your preference below.
- Please allow 24 to 48 hours for the Office of Admissions to get back to you after submitting a form.
- If you have any questions, contact us at 973.790.6200, x148.
Note: When using a mobile device, this form is best viewed in landscape orientation.