The MHC Graduate
The Mary Help of Christians graduate...
- Has developed a strong character and faith, enriched by Catholic theology and Salesian tradition and promotes what is just and right in a morally complex world;
- Is a critical thinker and lifelong learner who is confident and capable of contributing both independently and cooperatively;
- Articulates clearly and effectively in a variety of media;
- Uses academic, social and technical skills to analyze and process information to meet the challenges of a global community;
- Is a person of integrity who understands and respects different ethnic and economic backgrounds and views diversity as a source of enrichment;
- Is a catalyst for positive change, inspired by her belief in God and the Salesian philosophy with a commitment to service.