Transitions can be challenging.
In the Salesian tradition, MHC Academy is here to help.
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
FOR A COMPREHENSIVE 8th GRADE PROGRAM!
If your daughter is in need of finishing elementary studies in a new school environment, this program
is a dynamic opportunity to prepare her as she begins her transition into high school.
Since 1941, MHC Academy has provided a small, family-oriented, clean, safe haven for
countless young women to learn and grow under the tutelage of teachers that go the distance
to ensure their students are well cared for and acquire what is needed for their future success.
For More Information, Please Contact:
KATIE CAUFIELD, DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS
Although we offer Open Enrollment throughout the year, we would like to have time to properly orientate our new 8th grade class.
- 8th Grade Forum at 7pm - Thursday, February 25, 2021. Register here.
- Campus Tours - Tuesday, March 2nd (1:30 - 6pm) or Sunday, March 7th (11am-2pm). Request a tour.
- Applications Due - Wednesday, March 24, 2021
- Acceptances Mailed - Wednesday, March 31, 2021
- Registration Discount - Save $50 if you register on or before Wednesday, April 14th.
- Family Orientation Night- Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 7pm
- Walkthrough Day - Wednesday, September 1, 2021
- Orientation Day - Wednesday, September 8, 2021
- First Day of Classes - Thursday, September 9, 2021
"A fantastic place to educate your daughter. She will be well educated, challenged, confident, empowered,
supported, and truly ready for the next level and all that life has to offer! Not to mention how her family will
grow with all her new "sisters." A truly great place to build a strong woman!" ~ Patricia Lamendola, Parent