Prospective students are cordially invited to Be a Blue Jay for a Day! Shadows will spend the day at MHC Academy and experience our classes and facilities firsthand.
Parents, please complete the online form to request a shadow visit. While completing the form, be sure to give as much detail as possible about your daughter. This will ensure her shadow day is tailored to her individual interests and hobbies. After submitting your request, you will receive an email from our Director of Admissions to confirm the details of your daughter's visit.
Tips for a Successful Shadow Day
- Please arrive by 9:00 am on your scheduled shadow day and report to the main lobby where the Director of Admissions will greet you.
- Pick up is at 2:30 pm in the main lobby, unless otherwise arranged.
- Lunch will be provided. Please feel free to notify the Admissions Office of any dietary restrictions.
- Visiting students are asked to wear their current school uniform. Students who do not wear uniforms should dress neatly and appropriately for a Catholic school setting.
- Students may be asked to complete a survey about their shadow experience. Responses are used to improve the shadow program for future visitors. If you do not wish your daughter to participate in this survey, please indicate your preference below.
- Please allow 24 to 48 hours for the Office of Admissions to get back to you after submitting a form.
- If you have any questions, contact us at 973.790.6200, x148.