Blue Jay for a Day
Prospective students are cordially invited to Be a Blue Jay for a Day! Shadows will spend the day at MHC Academy and experience our classes and facilities firsthand.
Parents, please complete the online form to request a shadow visit. While completing the form, be sure to give as much detail as possible about your daughter. This will ensure her shadow day is tailored to her individual interests and hobbies. After submitting your request, you will receive an email from our Director of Admissions to confirm the details of your daughter's visit.
Tips for a Successful Shadow Day
- Please arrive by 9:00 am on your scheduled shadow day and report to the main lobby where the Director of Admissions will greet you.
- Pick up is at 2:30 pm in the main lobby, unless otherwise arranged.
- Lunch will be provided. Please feel free to notify the Admissions Office of any dietary restrictions.
- Visiting students are asked to wear their current school uniform. Students who do not wear uniforms should dress neatly and appropriately for a Catholic school setting.
- Students may be asked to complete a survey about their shadow experience. Responses are used to improve the shadow program for future visitors. If you do not wish your daughter to participate in this survey, please indicate your preference below.
- Please allow 24 to 48 hours for the Office of Admissions to get back to you after submitting a form.
If you have any questions, contact us at 973.790.6200, x148.
Fall Preview 2018:
Friday, October 19th
Registration is now open!
Preview Days at MHC Academy are an exciting way for students to experience Mary Help firsthand. While many schools offer shadow days and campus tours, Preview Day allows us to welcome cohorts of middle school students to spend a morning at the Academy, sample our course selection, and enjoy special presentations from our student athletes and performers.
It is especially important that interested students register in advance for Preview Day, as this information helps us plan a personalized experience for each student. If you have questions about Preview Day or any other Admissions event, please email the Office of Admissions directly at email@example.com