Blue Jay for a Day
Prospective students are cordially invited to Be a Blue Jay for a Day! Shadows will spend the day at MHC Academy and experience our classes and facilities firsthand.
Parents, please complete the online form to request a shadow visit. While completing the form, be sure to give as much detail as possible about your daughter. This will ensure her shadow day is tailored to her individual interests and hobbies. After submitting your request, you will receive an email from our Director of Admissions to confirm the details of your daughter's visit.
2019-2020 Blue Jay for a Day Shadow Dates
Tips for a Successful Shadow Day
- Please arrive by 8:30 am on your scheduled shadow day and report to the main lobby where the Director of Admissions and Blue Jay Ambassadors will greet you.
- Pick up is at 1:30 pm in the main lobby, unless otherwise arranged.
- Lunch will be provided. Please feel free to notify the Admissions Office of any dietary restrictions.
- Visiting students are asked to wear their current school uniform. Students who do not wear uniforms should dress neatly and appropriately for a Catholic school setting.
- Students may be asked to complete a survey about their shadow experience. Responses are used to improve the shadow program for future visitors. If you do not wish your daughter to participate in this survey, please indicate your preference below.
- Please allow 24 to 48 hours for the Office of Admissions to get back to you after submitting a form. If you have any questions, contact us at 973.790.6200, x148.
Open Houses are an important starting place for the admissions process. During these events, visitors are invited to learn more about the Academy through an informational presentation by the Director of Admissions and our school administration. Following the presentation, visitors are led on a tour of our picturesque campus, where they will have the opportunity to view our facilities and meet Student Ambassadors along the way. Open Houses are held throughout the school year in both the Fall and Spring semesters. Please use our online form
to register for one of the upcoming dates. If you would like to attend multiple dates, please submit additional forms. You may also RSVP by email
. Thank you for your interest in Mary Help!