Blue Jay for a Day
Prospective students are cordially invited to Be a Blue Jay for a Day! Shadows will spend the day at MHC Academy and experience our classes and facilities firsthand.
Parents, please complete the online form to request a shadow visit. While completing the form, be sure to give as much detail as possible about your daughter. This will ensure her shadow day is tailored to her individual interests and hobbies. After submitting your request, you will receive an email from our Director of Admissions to confirm the details of your daughter's visit.
2021-2022 Blue Jay for a Day Shadow Dates
In-person visit conducted to give our guests the opportunity to experience a day in the life of a Mary Help Blue Jay.
CHAT WITH A BLUE JAY!
Virtual meetings will be coordinated by the Director of Admissions between the prospective student and two MHCA ambassadors. Meetings usually last approximately 30 minutes. They will be scheduled at the convenience of the prospective student. Guests are encouraged to treat it like an interview of the ambassadors. Come with your questions and notepad!
Tips for a Successful Shadow Day (pre/post-COVID)
- Please arrive by 8:30 am on your scheduled shadow day and report to the main lobby where the Director of Admissions and Blue Jay Ambassadors will greet you.
- Pick up is in the main lobby, unless otherwise arranged.
- Lunch will be provided to those guests that visit on full days, when lunch is being served. Please feel free to notify the Admissions Office of any dietary restrictions.
- Visiting students are asked to wear their current school uniform. Students who do not wear uniforms should dress neatly and appropriately for a Catholic school setting.
- Please allow 24 to 48 hours for the Office of Admissions to get back to you after submitting a form. If you have any questions, contact us at 973.790.6200, x148.
Sunday, September 26th, 2021 or Sunday, October 24th, 2021
We are extremely excited to invite you to our first Fall In-Person Open House. Open Houses are an important starting place for the admissions process. During these events, visitors are invited to learn more about the Academy through informational presentations by the Mary Help community. Along with the presentations, visitors are led by our Student Ambassadors on a tour of our picturesque campus and amazing facilities. Due to COVID, all visitors MUST PRE-REGISTER for either the 12:00 PM, 12:45 PM, or 1:30 PM session. Please use our online form
to to pre-register for your time slot today. Thank you for your interest in Mary Help!