The purpose of the Parent-Teacher Guild (PTG) at Mary Help of Christians Academy is to enrich the Catholic education of our children. This is achieved by:
- Promoting open lines of communication between parents, teachers and administration;
- Providing Christian support and encouragement for the parents, teachers, administration and students in our school family;
- Sharing our time, talent and treasure through various activities;
- Conveying a positive image of our school to others;
- Providing resources to support budgeted and non-budgeted school needs;
- Advancing the spirit of service to meet the volunteer needs of the school.
Through volunteering, fundraising endeavors, and event planning, the PTG supports the development of each child and the development of the school community.
The PTG's membership consists of all parents and guardians of registered students, together with the faculty and staff of the school. Dues are collected from each family as outlined in the Financial Commitment Agreement and on your tuition payment schedule.
The PTG is a vital part of the MHCA community, and we encourage your participation as a volunteer to help with our activities. If you wish to become more involved or have any questions, please contact us at PTG@maryhelp.org.