The priority application deadline for the Class of 2022 was Friday, December 8th.
Late applications will be reviewed on a first come, first serve basis until all remaining seats are full.
In order to be considered for admission, interested students must submit the following for review:
- A completed application along with the $20 fee paid via the online application site,
- Official school transcripts documenting the applicant's grades, test scores, conduct, and attendance over a period of the last three years (sent by the current school),
- High School Proficiency Test (HSPT) results.
Please note: Photocopies of transcripts or test scores will not be accepted; all documents must be official copies mailed directly to the Office of Admissions.
- When accessing the online application for the first time, applicants will be prompted to create a user account, allowing them to save their progress as they go. Keep a record of your login to access your saved application.
- Users will be prompted to pay the $20 application fee before they the application can be submitted. Payments are processed within the application portal.
- After submitting the application, applicants must download the Release of Records Form, which must be signed and submitted directly to the current school. Please provide ample notice to process your request during this busy time.
- All applicants are automatically considered for merit scholarships, once all three application components have been received. Families seeking financial aid must complete a separate application and with required supporting financial records. No financial aid offers (or award estimates) will be made otherwise.
- Parents are encouraged to verify with the Office of Admissions that all documents and components have been received well in advance of the deadline.
- All steps must be complete in order to receive a formal offer of acceptance with scholarship and/or financial aid awards (if applicable).
Begin or continue your application now.