The priority application deadline for the Class of 2024 is Friday, December 6, 2019
In order to be considered for admission, interested students must submit the following for review:
- A completed application along with the $20 fee paid via the online application site,
- Official school transcripts documenting the applicant's grades, test scores, conduct, and attendance over a period of the last three years (sent by the current school),
- High School Proficiency Test (HSPT) results.
Please note: Photocopies of transcripts or test scores will not be accepted; all documents must be official copies mailed directly to the Office of Admissions.
All 8th grade girls who wish to apply to MHC Academy must take the High School Placement Test (HSPT). More information and registration information can be found by visiting the NJ COOP Exam website
Information for the Class of 2024
- The HSPT/COOP Exam test date is Friday, November 8, 2019 at 8:00 am.
- For your convenience, Mary Help of Christians Academy is an authorized testing site.
- Mary Help of Christians Academy school code is 147.
- Applicants will need the 147 school code to have their scores sent to MHC Academy.
- Please ensure that school code 147 is entered on applicant's paperwork the day of the test.
- When accessing the online application for the first time, applicants will be prompted to create a user account, allowing them to save their progress as they go. Keep a record of your login to access your saved application.
- Users will be prompted to pay the $20 application fee before the application can be submitted. Payments are processed within the application portal.
- After submitting the application, applicants must download the Release of Records Form, which must be signed and submitted directly to the current school. Please provide ample notice to process your request during this busy time.
- All applicants are automatically considered for merit scholarships, once all three application components have been received. Families seeking financial aid must complete a separate application with required supporting financial records. No financial aid offers (or award estimates) will be made otherwise.
- Parents are encouraged to verify with the Office of Admissions that all documents and components have been received well in advance of the deadline.
- In order to receive a formal offer of acceptance with scholarship and/or financial aid awards, all steps must be completed.
Begin or continue your application now.