The application deadline for the Class of 2026 is Friday, December 3, 2021
In order to be considered for admission, interested students must submit the following for review:
- A completed application along with the $25 fee paid via the online application site,
- Official school transcripts documenting the applicant's grades, test scores, conduct, and attendance over a period of the last three years (sent by the current school),
- Scholarship Exam (optional)
Please note: Photocopies of transcripts or test scores will not be accepted; all documents must be official copies mailed directly to the Office of Admissions.
Scholarship Exam (optional)
All 8th graders who wish to be considered for an Academic Merit Scholarship, must register for the optional Scholarship Exam being offered on Saturday, November 21st. The exam will be administered remotely and proctored virtually.
Scholarship Exam Registration
- Register at hsptreg.stsusers.com
- MHC Academy's Access Code: Y6
- Payment of $20 must be done during the registration process.
- Deadline to register is Wednesday, November 11, 2020
- Registered students will receive an email with test login information and zoom link the week of November 16th.
- No calculators or cell phones are permitted.
- Test will begin at 8:30 am and conclude approximately 11:30 am.
- When accessing the online application for the first time, applicants will be prompted to create a user account, allowing them to save their progress as they go. Keep a record of your login to access your saved application.
- Users will be prompted to pay the $25 application fee before the application can be submitted. Payments are processed within the application portal.
- After submitting the application, applicants must download the Release of Records Form, which must be signed and submitted directly to the current school. Please provide ample notice to process your request during this busy time.
- Only applicants who sit for the November 21st Scholarship Exam will be considered for merit scholarships, once all three application components have been received. Families seeking financial aid must complete a separate application with required supporting financial records. No financial aid offers (or award estimates) will be made otherwise.
- Parents are encouraged to verify with the Office of Admissions that all documents and components have been received well in advance of the deadline.
- In order to receive a formal offer of acceptance with scholarship and/or financial aid awards, all steps must be completed.
2022-2023 Applications due Friday, December 3, 2021
Begin or continue your application now.