How to Apply
The application deadline for the Class of 2027 is Friday, December 2, 2022
In order to be considered for admission, interested students must submit the following for review:
- A completed application along with the $25 fee paid via the online application site,
- Official school transcripts documenting the applicant's grades, test scores, conduct, and attendance over a period of the last three years (sent by the current school),
- Test results from the High School Proficiency Test
Please note: Photocopies of transcripts or test scores will not be accepted; all documents must be official copies mailed directly to the Office of Admissions.
High School Proficiency Test (HSPT)
All 8th graders who wish to be considered for a merit-based scholarship are encouraged to register for the HSPT. Registration can be done at www.njcoopexam.org. Mary Help of Christians Academy (code 147) must be listed as one of the three school choices. For your convenience, MHCA is a testing site. Deadline to register is Tuesday, October 25, 2022. Test date is Friday, November 11, 2022.
- When accessing the online application for the first time, applicants will be prompted to create a user account, allowing them to save their progress as they go. Keep a record of your login to access your saved application.
- Users will be prompted to pay the $25 application fee before the application can be submitted. Payments are processed within the application portal.
- After submitting the application, applicants must download the Release of Records Form, which must be signed and submitted directly to the current school. Please provide ample notice to process your request during this busy time.
- Applicants who sit for the HSPT will be considered for a merit-based scholarship, once all three application components have been received. Families seeking financial aid must complete a separate application with required supporting financial records. No financial aid offers (or award estimates) will be made otherwise.
- Parents are encouraged to verify with the Office of Admissions that all documents and components have been received well in advance of the deadline.
- In order to receive a formal offer of acceptance with scholarship and/or financial aid awards, all steps must be completed.
2023-2024 Applications due Friday, December 2, 2022
Begin or continue your application now.